2017 UPCOMING APPEARANCES FOR “ANATOMY OF INNOCENCE”
- September 26: Los Angeles Law Library. Featuring Laura, co-editor Leslie S. Klinger, authors and exonerees.
- October 26: Poisoned Pen Bookstore, 4014 N Goldwater Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ. Featuring Laura, co-editor Leslie S. Klinger
To learn more about the book go to www.anatomyofinnocence.com.
2017 PAST APPEARANCES
- Tattered Cover Book Store, Denver
- San Francisco Public Library
- California Western School of Law, San Diego
- Tam O’Shanter, Los Angeles
- Read Between the Lynes, Woodstock, IL
- Edgar Awards, New York City
- National Press Club, Washington D.C.
- After Hours with Rick Kogan, WGN-Radio
- WVON 1690 AM
- Roe Conn Show w/Anna Davlantes, WGN-Radio
- Chicago Tonight, WTTW, Chicago
- The Book Cellar, Chicago
- Loyola Chicago School of Law with Scott Turow and exoneree Antione Day
- Centuries & Sleuths Bookstore, Forest Park, IL
- Politics Tonight, WGN-TV Chicago with host Paul Lisnek
- Coast-to-Coast A.M.
- Barnes & Noble, Union Square, New York City, 7 p.m.
- R.J. Julia Bookstore, Madison, Conn.
- Innocence Network Conference, San Diego, CA
- Speaker, “Writing & Publishing While Keeping Your Day Job.” Hosted by the Chicago Bar Association Creative Writing Committee and the Law and Literature Committee
- Speaker, Mystery Writers of America chapter, Forest Park, IL
- Panelist and Book Signing, Bouchercon, New Orleans
- Host, “Exoneree Diaries: The Fight for Innocence, Independence, and Identity” speaking tour by Alison Flowers
- Radio Guest, “The Steve Cochran Show,” WGN Radio, Chicago. Listen: http://bit.ly/1O7UPKU
- Keynote Speaker, American Society for Association Executives, Chicago Law Symposium
- Panelist, “Once Upon a Crime: Zygmunt Miloszwski, Sara Paretsky, and Laura Caldwell in Conversation with Alison Flowers,” Chicago
- Edgar Awards, New York, NY
- 2016 Innocence Network Conference, San Antonio, TX
- Featured Guest, “Life After Innocence: An evening with Director of The Innocence Project and a woman exonerated after 18 years in prison,” Creighton University, Omaha, NE