2017 UPCOMING APPEARANCES FOR “ANATOMY OF INNOCENCE”
- April 26: Read Between the Lynes, 111 E. Van Buren St., Woodstock, IL, 7 pm. Featuring Laura, authors and exonerees.
- April 27: Edgar Awards, New York City.
- May 1: National Press Club, Washington D.C., 6:30 pm. Featuring Laura, author John Mankiewicz and exoneree Jerry Miller.
- May 7: After Hours with Rick Kogan, WGN-Radio, 10 pm.
- May 18: California Western School of Law, San Diego, 7 pm. Featuring Laura, co-editor Leslie S. Klinger, authors and exonerees.
- May 21: Tam O’Shanter, 2980 Los Feliz Blvd, Los Angeles, noon. Featuring Laura, co-editor Leslie S. Klinger, authors and exonerees.
- May 24: Tattered Cover Book Store, 1628 16th St., Denver, 7 pm. Featuring Laura, co-editor Leslie S. Klinger, authors and exonerees.
- June 28: San Francisco Public Library, 100 Larkin St., 7 pm. Featuring Laura, co-editor Leslie S. Klinger, authors and exonerees.
Proceeds from the book go to Life After Innocence to help people who were wrongfully convicted and eventually exonerated. To learn more about the book go to www.anatomyofinnocence.com.
2017 PAST APPEARANCES
- WVON 1690 AM
- Roe Conn Show w/Anna Davlantes, WGN-Radio
- Chicago Tonight, WTTW, Chicago
- The Book Cellar, Chicago
- Loyola Chicago School of Law with Scott Turow and exoneree Antione Day
- Centuries & Sleuths Bookstore, Forest Park, IL
- Politics Tonight, WGN-TV Chicago with host Paul Lisnek
- Coast-to-Coast A.M.
- Barnes & Noble, Union Square, New York City, 7 p.m.
- R.J. Julia Bookstore, Madison, Conn.
- Innocence Network Conference, San Diego, CA
- Speaker, “Writing & Publishing While Keeping Your Day Job.” Hosted by the Chicago Bar Association Creative Writing Committee and the Law and Literature Committee
- Speaker, Mystery Writers of America chapter, Forest Park, IL
- Panelist and Book Signing, Bouchercon, New Orleans
- Host, “Exoneree Diaries: The Fight for Innocence, Independence, and Identity” speaking tour by Alison Flowers
- Radio Guest, “The Steve Cochran Show,” WGN Radio, Chicago. Listen: http://bit.ly/1O7UPKU
- Keynote Speaker, American Society for Association Executives, Chicago Law Symposium
- Panelist, “Once Upon a Crime: Zygmunt Miloszwski, Sara Paretsky, and Laura Caldwell in Conversation with Alison Flowers,” Chicago
- Edgar Awards, New York, NY
- 2016 Innocence Network Conference, San Antonio, TX
- Featured Guest, “Life After Innocence: An evening with Director of The Innocence Project and a woman exonerated after 18 years in prison,” Creighton University, Omaha, NE