2017 UPCOMING APPEARANCES
- March 24-25, Innocence Network Conference, San Diego, CA
- March 29, Coast-to-Coast A.M., 1-3 a.m. ET. Laura and Anatomy of Innocence co-editor Les Klinger will be on the radio from 1 to 3 a.m. ET (that is, 10 p.m. PT on the 28th). This is a great show, with an enormous audience. Call-ins welcome! www.coasttocoastam.com/
- March 29: Barnes & Noble, Union Square, New York City, 7 p.m. This will be a panel featuring Laura, Lee Child, Barry Scheck, and exoneree Kirk Bloodsworth.
- March 30: R. J. Julia Bookstore, in Madison, Connecticut, 7 p.m.
- March 31: Loyola Law School, 25 E. Pearson, Chicago, 5-7 p.m. This will be a panel featuring Scott Turow, exoneree Antione Day, Laura, and Scott Ramirez, author of a book on corporate crime.
- April 27, Edgar Awards, New York
- Speaker, “Writing & Publishing While Keeping Your Day Job.” Hosted by the Chicago Bar Association Creative Writing Committee and the Law and Literature Committee
- Speaker, Mystery Writers of America chapter, Forest Park, IL
- Panelist and Book Signing, Bouchercon, New Orleans
- Host, “Exoneree Diaries: The Fight for Innocence, Independence, and Identity” speaking tour by Alison Flowers
- Radio Guest, “The Steve Cochran Show,” WGN Radio, Chicago. Listen: http://bit.ly/1O7UPKU
- Keynote Speaker, American Society for Association Executives, Chicago Law Symposium
- Panelist, “Once Upon a Crime: Zygmunt Miloszwski, Sara Paretsky, and Laura Caldwell in Conversation with Alison Flowers,” Chicago
- Edgar Awards, New York, NY
- 2016 Innocence Network Conference, San Antonio, TX
- Featured Guest, “Life After Innocence: An evening with Director of The Innocence Project and a woman exonerated after 18 years in prison,” Creighton University, Omaha, NE