2017 UPCOMING APPEARANCES FOR “ANATOMY OF INNOCENCE”
- March 22, Politics Tonight, WGN-TV Chicago, 5:30 p.m. Live interview with host Paul Lisnek.
- March 24-25, Innocence Network Conference, San Diego, CA
- March 29, Coast-to-Coast A.M., 1-3 a.m. ET. Laura and Anatomy of Innocence co-editor Leslie S. Klinger will be on the radio from 1 to 3 a.m. ET (that is, 10 p.m. PT on the 28th). This is a great show, with an enormous audience. Call-ins welcome! www.coasttocoastam.com/
- March 29: Barnes & Noble, Union Square, New York City, 7 p.m. This will be a panel featuring Laura, authors Lee Child and Barry Scheck, and exoneree Kirk Bloodsworth.
- March 30: R. J. Julia Bookstore, in Madison, Connecticut, 7 p.m. Featuring Laura, co-editor Leslie S. Klinger, authors and exonerees.
- March 31: Loyola Law School, 25 E. Pearson, Chicago, 5-7 p.m. This will be a panel featuring Scott Turow, exoneree Antione Day, Laura, and Scott Ramirez, author of a book on corporate crime.
- April 1: Centuries & Sleuths Bookstore, 7419 Madison St., Forest Park, IL, 2 p.m. Featuring Laura, co-editor Leslie S. Klinger, authors and exonerees.
- April 4: The Book Cellar, 4736 N Lincoln Ave., Chicago, 7 p.m. Featuring Laura, authors and exonerees.
- April 12: Read Between the Lynes, 111 E. Van Buren St., Woodstock, IL, 7 p.m. Featuring Laura, authors and exonerees.
- April 23: LA Times Festival of Books, 10:30 a.m. Panel featuring co-editor Leslie S. Klinger.
- April 27: Edgar Awards, New York City.
- May 25: Tattered Cover Book Store, 1628 16th St., Denver, 7 p.m. Featuring Laura, co-editor Leslie S. Klinger, authors and exonerees.
- June 28: San Francisco Public Library, 100 Larkin St., 7 p.m. Featuring Laura, co-editor Leslie S. Klinger, authors and exonerees.
Proceeds from the book go to Life After Innocence to help people who were wrongfully convicted and eventually exonerated. To learn more about the book and to preorder it, go to www.anatomyofinnocence.com.
- Speaker, “Writing & Publishing While Keeping Your Day Job.” Hosted by the Chicago Bar Association Creative Writing Committee and the Law and Literature Committee
- Speaker, Mystery Writers of America chapter, Forest Park, IL
- Panelist and Book Signing, Bouchercon, New Orleans
- Host, “Exoneree Diaries: The Fight for Innocence, Independence, and Identity” speaking tour by Alison Flowers
- Radio Guest, “The Steve Cochran Show,” WGN Radio, Chicago. Listen: http://bit.ly/1O7UPKU
- Keynote Speaker, American Society for Association Executives, Chicago Law Symposium
- Panelist, “Once Upon a Crime: Zygmunt Miloszwski, Sara Paretsky, and Laura Caldwell in Conversation with Alison Flowers,” Chicago
- Edgar Awards, New York, NY
- 2016 Innocence Network Conference, San Antonio, TX
- Featured Guest, “Life After Innocence: An evening with Director of The Innocence Project and a woman exonerated after 18 years in prison,” Creighton University, Omaha, NE